- Traffic Management will operate from 4pm to 10pm, with road closures in effect during this time.
- Will be closed to traffic (emergency services / public transport excepted) between Smith Street and Goyder Road from 8:30 until 9:30 (approx.) in order to ease traffic congestion post event.
- Outbound from Cavenagh Street to Gilruth Avenue will be closed from 4pm until 9:30 (approx.) to ensure access for emergency services / public transport throughout the event.
Mindil Beach and Overflow Parking
- The main carpark at the Mindil Beach precinct will be open for vehicle parking until full (estimated 6pm), with overflow parking available at the Darwin High School oval.
Designated parking will be available. No vehicles past the parking lot.
Gates open 5:30pm.
Traffic changes and parking access:
- Eastern end of Anzac Oval carpark will be closed from 6am Monday 1 July and available only for drop offs, accessible and disabled parking.
- Lowered speed limit from 40km/hr to 20km/hr from 4pm-9pm along Wills Terrace between Leichardt Terrace and Bath Street.
- Exclusion zone enforced.