Traffic Management will operate from 1pm to 10pm, with road closures in effect from approximately 8:15pm to 9:15pm*
- Outbound lane closed from Smith Street to Gardens Road (8:15 – 9:15pm)
- Inbound lane closed from Goyder Road to Gardens Road (8:15 – 9:15pm)
- Outbound lane closed (4:00 to 9:15pm). Gardens Road inbound from McMinn Street to Gilruth Avenue will be restricted to emergency vehicles and public transport only.
- The right hand inbound lane of Stuart Highway will also be closed past Goyder Road (8:15 – 9:15pm)
East Point Road
- Inbound traffic diverted left along Goyder Road towards Stuart Highway (8:15 – 9:15pm)
- No right turn from the Stuart Highway onto Goyder Road (8:15 – 9:15pm)
- Skycity – diverted along Gilruth Avenue towards Smith Street
- Mindil Beach Carpark (First third - tennis court end) - diverted out via the carpark entrance road, then right only along Gilruth Avenue, then left only along Chin Quan Road and then right only along Gardens Road.
- Mindil Beach Carpark (Middle third) – diverted out via Maria Liveris Drive, then left only at the Gilruth Avenue signalized intersection and then right only along Goyder Road towards Stuart Highway.
- Mindil Beach Carpark (last third) – diverted right along Atkins Drive and then left only at Goyder Road signalized intersection along East Point Road
- Darwin High School overflow parking - diverted left only along Atkins Drive and then left only at the Goyder Road signalized intersection along East Point Road.
* Dependent on traffic flow